Please continue to pray for our mission partners! On the last Sunday of each month, our GO Team reports on our mission partners during our morning worship services, and we publish an update of their news and prayer needs in our weekly bulletin.
- Pray for the development of new resources for teaching the Bible Overview, that
God guides Tom in this task of making theologically sound curriculum specific to
Vanuatu. Pray for good connections and communication with others who have
been involved in similar tasks internationally, and that those with skills to help
the task will be willing and ready to do so.
- Lambubu College as they clean up and rebuild following the cyclone.
- Staff and students at the Theological Colleges across Vanuatu, that they would be
able to defend and be transformed by the Word of God, and equipped to teach
and build up others.
- Physical, mental and spiritual well-being for the whole Richards family as they
continue to settle into a new home community.
- A continued passion for God’s Word and the hope found in Jesus reaching the
people of Vanuatu.
- Karen’s planning and preparation for her last 6 months in the Solomon Islands
- Martha and Teresa, the two women Karen is training over the rest of the year to take
over her role.
- That the Bible-based literacy programs will continue to impact the hearts and
lives of Solomon Islanders, as they read God’s word in their own language and
develop a relationship with Him.
- Praise for improvements in Karen’s health, please pray for this to be ongoing and for
Since 2005 David has served at the Christian Academy in Japan, Tokyo, a school for missionary children. He teaches maths and science to high schoolers and since 2017 has served in the leadership position of Director of Teaching and Learning. Wendy services as editor of a magazine for missionaries in Japan called Japan Harvest, as manager and editor of the OMF Japan blog, and provides a stable home-base for the Marshall family.
- Wisdom for CAJ as they seek to upgrade some of their old buildings.
- That God
would provide necessary finance for this.
- Preparations and opportunities for their home assignment in July 2018, and for
the right people to “fill their shoes” while they are away
- Peace and rest in the midst of busyness.
The Marshall family will be visiting Grace Christian Church Buderim in November 2018 while on their home assigment visit. More information to follow!
David and Anna work with AFES on the Sippy Downs campus of the University of the Sunshine Coast, introducing students to Jesus and discipling them as they grow as young Christians.
- Wednesday meetings: that speakers will deliver relevant messages that contain
clear presentation of the Gospel.
- Wisdom for Dave and Anna as they plan events and lead Bible studies, that God
will use their work to grow students in their faith and as witnesses for Christ.