This week we say ‘see ya later’ to our mission partners Robert and Loralie Handasyde, and their kids Emily and Michael.
Please join us in praying for them this week.
- Pray that their US visa is approved promptly so they can get their travel and training underway (note: this may have already been approved by the time you read this)
- That as they leave family and friends in Australia, they would know Jesus’ presence with them, as he has promised always to be with us (Matthew 28:20)
- That the training course would equip them well for their future work and ministry in PNG
- That they would all grow more in knowledge and love of Jesus, so they can be effective witnesses for him wherever they go
- Pray for their children, Emily and Michael, that they would handle all the changes well, that they would be protected and given physical, emotional and spiritual resilience
- That their extended family would be able to say their goodbyes well and trust the Lord in this time of physical separation
“You also must help us by prayer, so that many will give thanks on our behalf for the blessing granted us through the prayers of many.” (2 Corinthians 1:11 ESV)