Please use these points to guide your prayers this week.
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.” (Colossians 3:16 ESV)
- Thank God for the privilege of being able to meet together to worship Jesus in freedom and safety
- Pray for each person attending our Sunday worship services, that their hearts would be prepared beforehand to meet with Jesus and his people
- Pray that our worship services would be “doxologically evanglistic” – that the gathered saints would be authentic in their worship of God, but that the gospel would be accessible and clear to those non-Christians who “overhear” our worship
- Pray for those who serve upfront, like leaders, musicians, readers, prayers and preachers, that they would cultivate personal relationships with Jesus Christ that feed and inform their ministry
- Pray for those who serve in more practical and behind-the-scenes ways (serving tea, greeting, audio, visuals), that they might serve as “as to the Lord” and might know blessing as they bless others.