If you missed last night’s Prayer & Potluck evening to kick off term three, well, we missed you! But don’t worry, you can still join us in prayer over the coming term with the prayer items below.
Prayer Item #1:
- For the college’s work of helping the churches of the Sunshine Coast prepare their people for the work of ministry (Eph. 4:12).
- For direction for the college’s board of governors as they prayerfully seek the Lord’s direction for the college.
- For the Lord to provide students, additional faculty, and means for preparing students for kingdom service.
Prayer Item #2:
Those Who Are Suffering
- Those suffering in our church community, that God would bring a blessed end to their troubles
- Those suffering physically (cancer, injuries, old age)
- Those suffering psychologically (depression, anxiety and other mental illness)
- Those suffering relationship difficulties (families, marriage, parents, kids, etc.)
- Those suffering financial hardship or employment difficulties
- Those suffering spiritually, facing real struggles in their relationship with God through Christ
- Those suffering in our world
- The poor
- The homeless
- The hungry
- The refugees
- The oppressed ethnic groups and those suffering racial animosity
- Those suffering for the name of Jesus around the world
Prayer Item #3:
Extolling the Greatness Of God (Job 36:24-26)
- God’s majesty (1 Chronicles 29:11)
- God’s love (Psalm 63:3)
- God’s compassion (Isaiah 49:13)
- God’s mercy (Lamentations 3:22)
- God’s goodness (Nahum 1:7)
- God’s justice (Deuteronomy 32:4)
- God’s grace (John 1:16)
- God’s salvation (Revelation 12:10)