Each month, our GO Team keep us up to date with what's happening in the lives of our mission partners. Here are this month's updates and prayer points.
If you want to find out more about our mission partners and their work, please visit our Mission Partners page.
- Their preparation for home assignment starting in July (they still need a place to live and a vehicle to drive)
- Those who take on their roles while they are away
- For peace and rest in the midst of busyness
- For Callum as he finishes up his first UQ semester, and that his financial
assistance from Centrelink will begin soon
- Praise for the growth in numbers of Christian students attending AFES events, as
well as the number of non-Christians coming along
- Pray that the students will be so gripped by the love of Jesus that they transition
from beneficiaries to ambassadors for Christ on campus.
- Pray for students to be trained up as small group leaders, and that from this they
would be prepared for a lifetime of Christian service
- Pray that AFES will get better at reaching out and retaining “fringe” students
be a great week of learning, growing and applying God’s Word.
- Pray for Tom as he continues to develop curriculum for the Certificate and
Diploma level qualifications.
- Pray for the staff and students at Theological colleges across Vanuatu, that they
will develop a real understanding and love for God’s Word as they prepare to be
the future leaders within the church.
- Pray for Margaret as she teaches the kids and as they settle into their new
community. Pray for the kids to develop good friendships.
- Physical, mental and spiritual well-being for the Richards as they continue to
settle into their new home and lives
- Pray for the Presbyterian Assembly meeting in August, that all will be united
in their goals of reaching Vanuatu for Christ
Physical, mental and spiritual well-being for the Richards as they continue to
settle into their new home and lives.
- For safety in travels, good health and spiritual protection
- For LASI (Literary Association of the Solomon Islands) and this new level of
training, that they will be equipped to oversee the work.
- For Martha, Theresa and Timothy – the 3 students Karen will be training to take
on her role
- For a good farewell with her Solomon friends, who are like family after serving
11 years in the Solomons!
- For remaining financial needs to be met
- For Priscilla, the director of LASI, who recently lost her husband. They have 6