Each week we focus our worship service and Grace Community Group prayers on a topic or theme. This week, our prayer focus is for families.
‘For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith’ (Ephesians 3:14–17 ESV)
- Thank God for the wisdom and blessing of families
- Pray for mercy and grace on families broken by sin, death and distance
- Pray for fathers (and mothers where dad is absent) to be spiritual leaders in their families
- Pray for protection from sin, grace for trials, and patience in difficult seasons
- Pray for families to serve Christ together as they show the gospel to those around them
Each week, we also pray through one of the core commitments from our church vision statement. This week’s commitment is to gather for worship.
‘By grace, we are committed to grow together in Jesus
through regularly gathering together as a body of believers for worship’
Please pray for we would prioritise and look forward to gathering together as a church family to worship Jesus.