Each week we focus our worship service and Grace Community Group prayers on a topic or theme. This week’s prayer focus is for our households.
- Thank God for those in our household
- Pray that we would be patient, humble and selfless towards those in our household, especially as we spend more time together at home
- Pray for households which lack love and peace, that the Lord would protect and calm the people in those households
- Pray for those who are alone in their homes, that Jesus would be close to them
- Pray that we would be messengers of the gospel to those in our households, through word and action, as we spend more time together.
Each week, we also pray through one of the core commitments from our church vision statement. This week’s commitment is training for gospel ministry.
By grace, we are committed to grow together in Jesus
through training for gospel ministry.
Please pray with us for God to raise up gospel-workers, and that we as a church would be committed to encouraging, resourcing and supporting those the Lord is raising up to serve him.