Each week we focus our church family prayers on a topic or theme. This week, our prayer focus is for the Handasyde family, our mission partners in Papua New Guinea.
‘And the gospel must first be proclaimed to all nations.’ (Mark 13:10 ESV)
- That Papua New Guineans will get the chance to read or hear and understand God’s Word for themselves.
- Loralie can keep making good connections with eye specialists in PNG so they can help her patients.
- Robert keeps flying safe and the heli team is able to keep up with a fairly full flight schedule.
- Our leaders can have wisdom to decide how to balance different priorities.
- The cult gang in the Rai Coast area will stop their campaign of violence and repent.
Each week, we also pray through one of our church’s core commitments. This week’s core commitment is to praying together.
‘By grace, we are committed to grow together in Jesus by regularly gathering to pray together’ (see 1 Timothy 2:1; 8)
Ask for the grace to prioritise prayer together as a church family, thankful that the Lord hears our prayers, and eager to see him answer them.