Each week we focus our worship service and Grace Community Group prayers on a topic or theme. This week, our prayer focus is for those who have suffered due to COVID-19.
‘As a father shows compassion to his children, so the LORD shows compassion to those who fear him.’ (Psalm 103:13 ESV)
- Praise God for his mercy on so many who have been spared getting ill
- Ask God for healing for those who are unwell
- Ask for provision for those who have lost work or income
- Ask for comfort those who are lonely or been kept apart from loved ones
- Ask for peace for those who are anxious or distressed
- Ask God to strengthen faith in Jesus where it’s been bruised and battered by circumstances
Each week, we also pray through one of the core commitments from our church vision statement. This week’s commitment is to rely on the illuminating work of the Spirit.
‘By grace, we are committed to learn about Jesus
through the illuminating work of the Holy Spirit.’
(1 Corinthians 2:12)
Please pray that we would rely on the Holy Spirit to carry God’s Word into our hearts, so that we would know and love Jesus more.