Each month, our GO Team prepare prayer points to help us pray for our mission partners. Please join us as we commit them to the Lord in prayer.
Rob and Loralie Handasyde
- Praise God for the completion of all paperwork for living and working in PNG for the next few years!
- Praise God for the extra flight training Robert was able to do in Canada.
- Pray for the Handasyde’s family as Robert and Loralie travel around Australia to say their goodbyes.
- Pray for a safe trip to PNG and for God to be gracious to them settling into life over there.
- They have asked: “Whenever you think of us, please also pray for the work of Bible translation in PNG! Pray that Papua New Guineans will hear and believe in the good news of Jesus Christ, and grow deeper in their faith and love for him as they receive God’s word in their own language.”
- Praise God for the unblocking of the Richard’s toilet! (As you can imagine, Tom has not been having a fun time trying to fix it).
- Thank God for Annie’s health improving since contracting mumps. Pray that God would heal her as well as the other children who currently have colds.
- Pray that the Marshalls would reach 100% of their financial support.
- Pray for the students of Christian Academy in Japan (including James, the Marshall’s son) as they learn about leadership and service for a week.
- Pray for the teachers at CAJ and that God would provide them with wisdom and guidance as they teach.
- Pray for David as he deals with the removal of skin cancer. Ask God to use the doctors caring for him in order to safely remove the cancer.
- Dave Fowler has gone on long service leave so pray that he will get the rest that he needs.
- Pray for Kasper Skar and Sarah Karagaratnam as they take over Dave’s work until the end of the year. Particularly, pray that God would give them both wisdom in planning for the road trip to Canberra for the National Training Event conference.
- Pray for Sarel Scheepers and Corey Zylstra as they lead the talks for the main meetings in place of Dave Fowler.