Each week we focus our prayers in our worship services and Grace Community Groups on a specific topic. You might want to use this for your own personal prayers this week, too.
This week, we’re praying for our music ministry at Grace.
- … to thank God for giving us all voices to use to praise him and encourage one-another (Colossians 3:16).
- … to thank God for the faithful musicians and singers who serve in our music ministry teams, often despite busy schedules.
- … that the whole church family would be inspired to joyfully sing together on Sunday mornings, out of obedience to God’s commands and out of gratitude for his grace in the gospel of Jesus Christ (Psalm 30:4, Hebrews 13:15).
- … that outsiders who hear us singing to the Lord Jesus would be see the gospel at work among us (1 Corinthians 14:24-25).
- … for those who serve in our music ministry teams, that they would have a blessed personal walk with Jesus that would equip them to serve His church and that they would be encouraged in their ministry.
- … that we would be kept from nitpicking and a critical spirit when it comes to our church music, and rather than we would encourage and build up for the sake of Christ.
- … that the Lord would raise up more musicians and singers to serve in these ministries, to spread the load and encourage Christ’s church here in Buderim.