Each week we focus our worship service and Grace Community Group prayers focus on a topic or theme. This week, our prayer focus is for our church family as we relaunch face-to-face services.
‘Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel,’ (Philippians 1:27 ESV)
- Thanks that we can relaunch our services due to lower risk in QLD
- Thanks for those who have volunteered to serve in our relaunched services, and for more people to help spread the work around
- Thanks for the technology that allows us to include those staying home
- That we wouldn’t forget or look down on those staying home, but continue to love and serve them as part of our church family
- That we would learn the lessons about church, discipleship and sharing the gospel that the pandemic is teaching us, so that we relaunch as a church family more committed to making disciples of Jesus Christ together.
Each week, we also pray through one of the core commitments from our church vision statement. This week’s commitment is to being part of the Westminster Presbyterian Church.
By grace, we are committed to grow together in Jesus
through the practice of a presbyterian form of church government, as defined in
the Westminster Confession of Faith and in the WPC book of church order.
(1 Peter 5:1-3, 1 Thessalonians 2:15)
Please pray for our church leaders and the wider WPC family across Australia (especially for Harbour City Church in NSW).