Each week we focus our worship service and Grace Community Group prayers on a topic or theme. This week, our prayer focus is for the Marshall family, our mission partners with OMF in Japan.
‘And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”’ (Matthew 28:18–20 ESV)
- Praise God the Marshall’s financial support reached 100% at the end of May
- Thanks for their recent vacation for rest and refreshment
- Continue to pray that God would provide us with all they need to continue to work in Japan
- For Christian Academy of Japan as they prepare for a new school year in August, and for their new building project
- For their children as they start a new school year
Each week, we also pray through one of the core commitments from our church vision statement. This week’s commitment is to serving one-another.
By grace, we are committed to grow together in Jesus
through the ministry of church members to one-another.
(1 Peter 4:10)
Please pray that we would be eager to love one-another, care for one-another, and help one-another to grow as Christians.